LEADERSHIP SPEAKER | MC | EXECUTIVE COACH
Ricky creates impact and action, making your events shine.
The FLOW Guide to Meaningful Conversations
Designed to focus the conversation, FLOW cards work equally well in groups or one-on-one. Each card is designed to kick-start a conversation using open questions and a simple, engaging process to build practical outcomes. Most importantly, these easy-to-use cards put employee and team experience at the centre and make it easy for managers to start meaningful conversations confidently.
Why choose Ricky Nowak for your next event?
If you want an event that SHINES, one that delivers outstanding results, choose Ricky.
What Ricky does
- Keynote speaker – Ricky shares her insights on leadership, with fresh angles and new ideas that your delegates can use to gain tangible business impact.
- MC – Highly informed, curious and well researched, Ricky will pull together the strands of your event and draw out the key messages, to inform, engage and energise your delegates.
What you get with Ricky
- Leadership expertise – a recognised authority on creating great leaders, team and workplaces
- Experience – 25 years on the platform
- A 100% unique, tailored event – Ricky will weave your company culture, stories and values throughout the conference
- Entertainment – a former actor, with a quick wit and ready humour, Ricky brings extra pizazz to your event
- A cool head – Ricky is calm under pressure, so whatever happens, your conference doesn’t miss a beat.
- Professionalism –impeccable preparation, delivery and follow up.
A polished, professional, engaging and TRULY MEMORABLE event.
How Ricky works with you
‘From go to whoa’ – Ricky engages with you from planning to debrief, to help you deliver the best experience for your delegates.
Consultation & Meetings
- Client background and future
- Identify precise needs and themes
- Outline objectives and outcomes
- Confirmation and agreement
Discovery & Immersion
- Immersion time with client business
- Discussion with some internal staff if possible
- Discovery phase of content
- Confirmation of content
- Pre work established and sent
- Social media marketing and promotion of event
- Connection with other speakers
- Familiarisation and details of venue, technology
- Attendance at event prior to presentation
- Vox Pop with audience
- Delivery of presentation
- Follow up to audience
Post Event Debrief
- Follow up with additional resource to audience
- Support client post event to ensure implementation takes place
- Masterclass or internal training opportunities
- Additional issues identified