You will learn how to:
How this course works:
- Create a presentation map to keep you on track, on time and on target
- Engage your audience through your own GLOSS template
- Deliver Powerful Points – not powerpoint alone
- How to design presentations that connect and communicate with others
- Create presentations with purpose, clarity and trust your own natural style
- Modules are accessed in 4 or 5 bite-size chunks or chapters of approximately 10 minutes each
- The material is presented in videos with slides and narration
- PowerPoint slides, training manual and resources are available for reference
If you want to start building stronger presence and authenticity in your presentations then start this online course today.
About the presenter
Ricky Nowak is a highly skilled professional Leadership Speaker, MC, Executive Coach and Panel Moderator, author of 4 books and media commentator. With clients including KPMG, HLB Mann Judd, Linfox, Arcadis, Guide Dogs Victoria and Pinsent Masons Lawyers, she has helped some of the world’s most successful companies communicate and connect so they can increase results and improve their productivity. In addition to featuring regularly on radio for her insight on leadership behaviours, Ricky writes for many online and business magazines and journals and has presented or MC’d conferences nationally, as well as Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and New Zealand.
Ricky has delivered over 3700 presentations since 2000 and is known for being totally engaging, entertaining and real. From pre work and Vox Pops with audiences right through to measuring results, she weaves her theatrical magic helping audiences focus on achieving outstanding results for themselves, their people and their business
She holds the global accreditation of a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) one of only 97 in Australia, is a Certified Human Resource Professional, a trusted Leadership Speaker for The Executive Connection and coaches for the Australian Institute of Company Directors.